Tahini Roasted Veggies and Tofu
This recipe ticks all the boxes for a proper nutritional meal, and tastes fantastic!
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cubed in 1 inch pieces
- 6 oz tofu cutlets, cubed (or extra firm tofu)
- 2 c Brussels sprouts, cut in half through stem
- 1 small knob ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 1/2 Tbps seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place oil on large baking sheet. Add sweet potatoes and toss well. Roast 10 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts, toss, and cook another 10 minutes.
- Stir in the tofu, toss, and cook a final 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend the remaining ingredients into a sauce. Toss the roasted veggies and tofu in the sauce and serve hot.