Roasted Mini Bells
- 12-16 oz mini sweet bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with foil.
- Cut the peppers lengthwise in half. Removing stems and seeds is optional. Place them in the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the peppers with olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to distribute the oil and spices evenly.
- Arrange the peppers in a single layer and roast for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm as a side dish to any vegetarian meal. Leftovers are good cold in sandwiches.