Creamy Artichoke Dressing
Makes about 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
- 3/4 c canned artichokes (water packed)
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Drain the artichokes and place in a small food processor or blender.
- Add olive oil, mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, parsley, capers, garlic and pepper.
- Process until fine and of good consistency.
- Add salt to taste, and if too thick add a tablespoon or two of water.
- Serve on green salads, grain salads, or as a marinade. Chill at least a few hours before serving. Store remaining portion in refrigerator for up to a week.