Greek Veggie Wraps
The Greek-inspired salad in this recipe is great by itself, or stuffed inside a pita or tortilla wrap. Fresh and delicious!
- 1 c chopped cucumber
- 1 c chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/2 c finely diced or crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 large tortillas (or slices of pita bread)
- 1/4 c hummus or cream cheese
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss again.
- Spread tortillas with the hummus or cream cheese. Add salad; wrap tightly or fold in half. Serve immediately.