Strawberry Mango Crisp
If you have any doubts about the combination of strawberry and mango, this recipe will make you a believer! This is a great summer or springtime dessert.
- 2 c quartered strawberries
- 1 c mango, cut in half-inch dice
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c quick oats
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp margarine or butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the first four ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread evenly in a pie plate or 9X9"pan.
- Mix topping ingredients in the same medium bowl. Cut in the margarine until it forms pea-sized lumps. Spread the topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is brown and the fruit is bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.