- 2 large mangos
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 tsp sugar (divided use)
- 2 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel mangos and cut off slabs around the pit. Cut into half-inch dice and place in bowl.
- Add lime juice and 2 teaspoons of the sugar. Stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk. Add milk and melted butter; blend well.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ones, whisk until smooth.
- Heat a small omelet pan over medium low. Add a small dot of butter and brush it on the pan.
- Drop 1/3 cup of the batter in the center of the pan. Swivel pan around to spread the batter to the edges. Cook about 1 minute or until edges are down and some bubbles form in the middle. Use a spatula to flip it over; cook another half-minute.
- Continue forming crepes until all batter is used, placing completed crepes on a holding tray in a warm oven.
- Serve crepes by rolling them up and spreading the mangos on top. If desired, place a dollop of sour cream over the mangos, and serve with vegetarian breakfast sausages.