Curried Cauliflower SoupThis is an easy vegan soup, and makes a great start to a vegan meal.
- 4 c cauliflower florets
- 2 c chopped broccoli
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 c boiling water
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp corn starch
- In a medium large pot over medium high heat, place cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes and boiling water.
- Bring back to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Add coconut milk, turmeric, curry powder, coriander seed and sea salt; stir well.
- In a small cup, blend the corn starch in a small amount of water. Add to soup and stir until thickened and hot. Serve soup hot.