Purslane Potato Salad
- 4 medium potatoes, well-boiled, peeled, diced
- 2 c purslane leaves, triple washed, well-dried
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/3 c chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 c bottled pimientos or sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp minced dill pickle
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mash about 1/6 of the diced potatoes until smooth.
- Add remaining diced potatoes and all other ingredients. Toss to fully combine.
- Cover and chill four hours before serving. Use within three days.