Quick and Easy Caesar Dressing
Makes about 2/3 cup.
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp minced capers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a one-cup or larger refrigerator container or bottle and stir until well-blended and smooth.
- Serve on green salads or as a dip for vegetable sticks. Store remainder, tightly covered, in refrigerator; use within a week.