Swiss Chard Salad
The nice thing about growing chard in your garden is that it is great both cooked and raw! Tender chard makes a refreshing change from lettuce in this lovely salad.
- 1 small bunch green Swiss chard
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper
- 1/4 c chopped toasted almonds
- 1/3 c Za'atar Croutons or any croutons
- 2-3 Tbsp Apricot Salad Dressing
- Carefully wash and dry chard. Remove any tough stems and break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove seeds from bell pepper and cut into thin strips. (You should have about 4-6 cups of trimmed chard.)
- Place chard and bell pepper in a large salad bowl and sprinkle on the nuts and croutons.
- Drizzle with apricot dressing and serve immediately.