Persimmon Green Salad
I was fortunate to receive a gift of lovely California grown persimmons this autumn. Here is the delicious salad I made with them:
Makes 4 large servings of salad.
- 1 large bunch mixed salad greens
- 2 firm, ripe persimmons
- 1/2 c Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 recipe Persimmon Salad Dressing
- On each of 4 large salad plates/bowls, place a large bed of chilled salad greens.
- Slice the firmer persimmons on top and sprinkle on the Brazil nuts.
- Drizzle about 2-3 tablespoons of the dressing on top of each salad and serve.