Horseradish Dill Potato Salad
- 2 pounds medium white potatoes
- 1/4 c chopped mild onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c mayonnaise (dairy or vegan)
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered horseradish
- 1 Tbsp stoneground prepared mustard
- 1 tsp dry dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces (about 1/3- 1/2 inches). Place in a large pot with salted water to cover. Bring to a boil on high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 5-8 minutes or until barely fork tender. Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, place in a large bowl or pot. Add onion, celery, carrot, and bell pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss well until cohesive.
- Place in serving bowl and cover tightly; chill at least 2 hours before serving.