Soy Chorizo Potato Burritos
Makes 6 burritos.
- 1 1/2 c Morning Star Farms Chorizo Crumbles
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, 1/4 inch dice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
- 2 Serrano chili peppers, minced
- 1/4 tsp Spike or other vegetable season salt
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 c lettuce, chopped
- Thaw the Morning Star Farms Chorizo Crumbles in the refrigerator.
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot and cover with salted water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Cover and allow to stand 10 minutes before draining. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until ready to prepare the dish.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, onions, Serranos, and Spike. Cook 4 minutes, turn, and continue cooking 2 minutes more.
- Add chorizo and cook, stirring often, for another 2 minutes, or until heated through and well-blended.
- Heat the tortillas. Fill with the chorizo-potato mixture. Add lettuce and roll them up. Serve hot.