Vegetarian CutletsThese Vegetarian Cutlets freeze up well, so you can make a double batch, freeze them between sheets of wax paper, and add them to your favorite recipes later on.
Makes 10-12 cutlets.
- 1-20 oz can Cedar Lake Terkettes, drained
- 1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor and pulse several times until minced.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium low, heat one tablespoon of the olive oil. Drop half of the Terkettes mixture by quarter-cups into the hot oil, forming them with the back of the spoon into rough oval shapes. Fry without disturbing for a couple of minutes on each side, until lightly browned and set up.
- Repeat with remaining oil and batter. Serve hot with our Brown Gravy or use in the recipe of your choice.