Blueberry Parfait Pie
My son created this dessert and brought it over for everyone to enjoy. So creamy! So light and luscious!
- 6 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- honey to taste
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 8 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1/3 c pecans
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Beat cream cheese until softened.
- Add whipping cream and whip until creamy and smooth.
- Add honey to taste, salt, and the juice and zest of one lemon. Whip together. Set aside.
- Toast the oats and pecans in a skillet over medium low heat, stirring constantly for a few minutes, or until aromatic and lightly browned. (Be careful not to burn mixture.)
- Place oats and pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add melted butter and honey. Pulse until well-combined and starting to clump together.
- Press crust mixture in the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Pour creamy filling on top.
- For best results, refrigerate at least 4 hours. Distribute blueberries evenly on top. Serve chilled.