Easy Spinach Tofu LasagnaEarlier we posted a Tofu Spinach Florentine recipe for special occasions, but this is the easiest spinach tofu lasagna you will find.
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1-14 oz carton medium firm tofu
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1-28 oz can spaghetti sauce
- 6 sheets oven ready lasagna
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain in a fine metal strainer, and press out excess water with the back of a spoon.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain and pat the tofu dry. Crumble the tofu and place it in a food processor. Add eggs, Parmesan, salt, nutmeg and red pepper flakes and process until creamy.
- In an 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish, place half the spaghetti sauce. Cover with three of the lasagna noodles.
- Spread half the tofu mixture over the noodles. Arrange half the spinach on top, followed by half the mozzarella.
- Repeat the layers once, ending with mozzarella. Place on a large baking sheet to catch any drippings. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Serve hot with a green salad.