Why spend money on expensive muesli when you can make it at home for far less? It requires no baking and little effort!
Makes about 1 quart.
- 2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c raw wheat germ
- 1/4 c whole flaxseeds
- 1/4 c raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar (optional)
- In a medium bowl, blend all ingredients together.
- Place in a tightly sealed bottle or container and store in refrigerator. Use within a month.
- Serve with milk or cream. Also very good on top of yogurt!