Very lean and low in fat and calories, you won't believe how great this dish tastes. What we especially like about it, is that the cauliflower is not over-cooked and is easy to prepare.
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp dry mint (or 1 Tbsp fresh mint, minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced (optional)
- Cut cauliflower into small spears and pulse in a food processor about 5 times, or until the cauliflower resembles grains of rice.
- In a small bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- In a large dry skillet over medium heat, saute the cauliflower for about 5 minutes, until it begins to brown in places.
- Pour in the lemon mixture and continue to saute another minute or two. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon slices.