Lemon Riced CauliflowerVery lean and low in fat and calories, you won't believe how great this dish tastes. What we especially like about it, is that the cauliflower is not over-cooked and is easy to prepare.
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp dry mint (or 1 Tbsp fresh mint, minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced (optional)
- Cut cauliflower into small spears and pulse in a food processor about 5 times, or until the cauliflower resembles grains of rice.
- In a small bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- In a large dry skillet over medium heat, saute the cauliflower for about 5 minutes, until it begins to brown in places.
- Pour in the lemon mixture and continue to saute another minute or two. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon slices.